More Contract is committed to sustainable development in construction.
- We aim to ensure social, economic and environmental sustainability. A sustainable approach is integrated into our business decisions throughout our management and our operations.
- It is important for us to deliver sustainable profitable growth while satisfying our ethical, legal and contractual obligations.
- We encourage our staff are to be fully aware of our sustainability concerns and are committed to implementing and improving our policy.
- We respect the rights and well-being of our employees, clients, partners as well as every member of our community that we get involved during our activities.
- We care for our partners, suppliers and subcontractors and ensure the stability and growth of their business while we trade.
- We work on and off the work site, in such a manner as to minimize impact, pollution, and disturbance to both the environment and the general public and surrounding areas.
As a result of this approach, we expect all our employees to protect their environment, be hazard-conscious, be responsible and have the moral principles.
Our sustainability policy is regularly reviewed and updated if necessary.